During this weeks webinar we started with a quick recap and overview on CPA Marketing.
If you missed last weeks webinar and would like a more in-depth introduction on affiliate CPA Marketing please read this post and watch the webinar on What is CPA Marketing?
After the recap, we jumped into building the website. The CPA (Cost-Per-Action) offer we’re building the website for, is for a free download of a smiley toolbar.
Details About the CPA Offer
- The offer that we are using is being run through the NeverBlue CPA marketing network.
- It converts with the installation of the SmileyCentral Toolbar, giving the user over 10, 000 free smileys which they can use in IM, email, blogging and social networks.
- The payout for this CPA offer is from $0.08 per lead up to $3.25 per lead depending on the users location (country).
I have purchased the domain name KeyboardSmiley.com to build the website at and we’re using WordPress along with the ‘beta’ version of my new Super Affiliate Plugin for WordPress to create the website. Using both of these will make it super easy and quick to build a CPA marketing affiliate website.
Building the CPA Affiliate Website
These are the main things I did to build the website during this weeks webinar:
- Install WordPress
- Install the Super Affiliate Plugin
- Install a fairly ‘plain’ theme
- Create the landing page with relevant content for the main keyword (keyboard smiley)
- On-page SEO: Set the meta keywords & description for the website
- Generate a Terms & Conditions page
- Automatically import several articles about smileys from ArticlesBase.com
- Create an exit link or cloaked link for the destination URL of the CPA offer (SmileyCentral Toolbar)
Used the Super Affiliate Plugin to perform the following tasks:
At the end of the webinar this is what our CPA website looked like:
Watch the webinar to learn how to build a CPA affiliate website!
Super Affiliate Plugin Beta Testers Wanted!
During this webinar I used the Super Affiliate Plugin to help with building the CPA website. I’ve just released the Super Affiliate Plugin in ‘beta’ mode, so I am looking for ‘beta testers’ right now! This means that I would like you to use it to build your WordPress websites to make sure it is working correctly before the official release. While you use it, if you happen to come across any bugs I’d like you to let me know!
If you would like to be a ‘beta tester’ please contact me via the contact form found on this website. I look forward to hearing from you.