Are you new to internet marketing or need a refresher course on WordPress?
Over the next few webinars, we will build a WordPress site together! I’d like to invite you to follow along at home and complete the same steps I take in the webinar series. After a few weeks, we will review some of your sites and make sure you are doing it the right way
In this weeks webinar, we find a Clickbank product, find a profitable keyword, register a domain, install WordPress, install a Theme, setup the blog and get ready to start adding content!
It may sound like a lot, but it’s pretty quick and easy to do
Here are some guides that I have written that will walk you through each of the steps in the webinar:
- What is a Domain Name & How Does it Work
- Steps for Purchasing a Domain Name from GoDaddy
- What Is Web Hosting & Why Do I Need It
- Steps For Purchasing Web Hosting Through HostGator
Also, here are some links to the products I used:
- Clickbank.com – to find a product to promote
- Micro Niche Finder – to find a great keyword(s) to target
- BustAName.com – to find combinations of words that make great domains
- GoDaddy.com – to register the domain
- HostGator.com – to host the domain on a server
We will miss the webinar next week due to the State Of Origin NRL football match, but come back on the 23rd of June. Make sure you have your site registered and ready to add content by then!
If you are having any problems viewing the webinar, please use VLC Media Player – available at:http://www.videolan.org/vlc/